Q: What is this bumper winch plate rated for?
A: The bumper features a recessed winch mounting location for a Warn Zeon 10 or similar winch with a 10"x 4.5" bolt pattern
Q: Why is the weight on the front bumper?
Q: What s the front bumper total weight?
Q: Will this bumper work on a 2021 jeep mojave?
A: We do not know of any reason it wouldn't work on that model.
Q: Can you add lights to the bumper?
Are the end of the tubes closed?
A: Lights can be added to the top plate and tubes with clamp (not included). As for the tubes they are closed.
Q: Hi - a few questions.
1. Will this work on a 4xe Rubi?
2. can this be towed by an RV?
3. How hard is it to paint? I've never tried to paint anything like this before.
A: 1. We do not know of any reason it would not work on that model.
2. We do not see a reason it couldn't be used in that application as long as all the hardware is installed properly.
3. I would look over our blog post on painting but they are easy to paint. https://www.barnes4wd.com/Paint-Vs-Powder-Coat_b_38.html
Q: Will the factory LED Fog lights fit in the bumper on a JT?
Q: I have a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave. I am interested in the Pritchett Canyon Front Bumper with skid, but I am not sure whether the skid will fit with the Mojave front shock reservoir mounts. Have you tried this bumper on a Mojave yet?
A: We have not, but are not aware of an issue. If you can please send a few pictures to [email protected] pf the setup and we will look it over.